Friday, August 31, 2012

Master Crafter Challenge & TB Layout

Master Craft Challenge & Teddy Bear Layout
Well last night around midnight when looking at my facebook page in my feed was this interesting link. I was curious, so I clicked it. I without hesitation clicked and ordered one of these boxes!  I always love a challenge! I kinda thought it might be like the Craft Wars show that has been airing on TLC.
I'm in!!

 I will soon be competing along with 99 other amazing crafters to be the MasterCrafter!!   Check out all the details by clicking HERE.

A mystery box full of crating items will be shipped to all 100 applicants on September 7th.  We will have until September 20th to create a project.  On September 20th our projects will be linked to a website so that YOU can vote on them.

I will need your support!!!  Of course only if you LOVE my project!!  I can't wait to get started.  I love challenges not because I want or expect to win, but because they stretch me as a designer and crafter!! Sometimes my most creative projects have come out of challenges chosen by others!

 Cricut Lite Teddy Bear Parade
Bear cut at 2.0 Tiny!
Have a great Day and remember tomorrow 2 Hops Happen Here!



Stay tuned.  This should be fun!!

5 comments:

Sukie said...

This layout is just adorable! The teddy bears are so cute, you are having such a fun time with this cartridge!

Court said...

LOVING those teddy bears!!!

Court said...

LOVING those teddy bears!!!

Patrice said...

so cute - I hope you'll link up again at 52 Car Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/08/52-card-pickup-week-35_31.html

Ellen Jarvis said...

Hi Lezlye ... I'm in the MasterCrafter challenge too, woo-woo! Can't wait.

I'm here looking for your Halloween banner today -- can't wait to see it! I'll be back!


Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net