Thursday, August 02, 2012

Quick Card with Cricut Wild Card 2

Wild Card 2 by Cricut



 Wild Card 2
Everything is cut at the booklet specifications.
I had to get past the primary colors they used in the handbook to make this card. The last time I checked and alligator wasn't red and blue! Added some texture with an embossing folder. Sentiment is www.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com Been working on a few cards for a DT submission that I will be posting in  few days. More detailed cards than this one.



 
 This is my new embellishment storage. I have 3 almost full. One for cricut cuts I have made, one with buttons , brads, bling etc. One has flowers etc.

Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by I really appreciate it!

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute...love the embossing on the gator! Lee-Ann :)

Court said...

LOVING that storage!!! And which DT call? I am so curious! :) I am going out for Core if I can get a third card done. :)

Denine said...

That is so funny. I have been using that same type of photo storage container from Costco for years. hehe

You are so organized Lezlye!
hugs,