Monday, August 20, 2012

Shop Pumpkin Spice-Aug kit Circle sketch

Shop Pumpkin Spice-Aug kit Circle Sketch









Monday Morning Inspiration brought to you by Lezlye. FOr today's card I used a sketch that I found through google here. I used papers from Shop Pumpkin Spice August Card Kit. My Sentiment is from the My Pink Stamper Spectacular Sayings Stamp Set. Get yours while you can because once they are sold out they are retired forever! What an Awesome Kit!



Great way to use patterned papers, Clean and Simple Card.
Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

paperANDi - Stephanie said...

I love the simplicity of this card and all the patterned paper chosen for that slight pop of fun!

Patrice said...

Great take on the sketch - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/08/52-card-pickup-week-34.html