Thursday, August 16, 2012

SVG Cuts Tall Welcome Fall Card

SVG Cuts Tall Welcome Fall Card






Welcome Fall Stack Card SVG Cuts
I just love these files!
I cut this with my Cameo
The leave pattern Paper is Making Memories
The card Base is DCWV Creamy Stack
Gingham ribbon retired Lil Davis Designs
Yellow, Grey Brown and Green papers all from my scrap drawer.
Added some texture with some cuttlebug folders.


I am getting ready for a minor surgical procedure on Friday, Hope to have something ready to post while I am recovering. Thanks for the nice comments and following my blog, I really appreciate it. Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have. I love to meet other paper crafters!

5 comments:

June Houck said...

Okay, this has to be me newest favorite Lezlye creation! Sooooo cute! Adorable bear and I love anything autumn...

My Crafting Channel said...

Too cute. I have everything cut our for this card. Making it for my grandsons teacher.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

bonnie said...

Oh how adorable is this!! ;) Gorgeous creation sweetie! ;) Hugs x

Mary said...

This is adorable!!!! Great job Lezlye!

Gerda said...

Super cute card.
Gerda.
Http://cardscreations.blogspot.com