Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Terrific Tuesday Challenge Scrappy Moms Stamps

Terrific Tuesday Challenge Scrappy Moms Stamps
Make a card with a Disney theme!


Cricut Cartridge Disney Classic's
Bo Bunny Double Dot Patterned Paper
Disney EK Success Double DOt Vellum
Cardstock Scraps from my scrap drawer for Pinocchio and all other parts of the card.
I used two stones and my Imaginisce I -Rock to add to his eyes.
Sentiment is Scrappy Moms Stamps Blast from the past.

Hope you enjoy my bright colorful Disney themed Card. Please head on over to www.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com and participate in the challenge with us for your chance to win!

Here is some fabulous inspiration from the rest of the Design Team girls! 

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Love it...super cute! Lee-Ann :)

scrappy critters said...

So absolutely adorable.. JUST LOVE the sentiment.

♥Tammy

Jovan said...

Too cute!