Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Cutting Cafe Apple Treat Box Inspiration

The Cutting Cafe Apple Treat Box Inspiration




 The Cutting Cafe Inspiration Post
Tan Coredinations Cardstock
Green Scrap
Patterned paper is My Minds Eye Good Day Sunshine
Green and Red Stickles Ranger
Black Polka Dot Ribbon from my ribbon stash jar
I used a sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps
My son wants me to make these for his teachers, he is a senior this year! Yikes! Where did the time go! Have a great day and don't forget to visit www.thecuttingcafe.typepad.com
a get your hands on some of these awesome files. Also the link at the top right for the blog for more inspiration!

4 comments:

Regina Easter said...

Lezlye, what a fantastic box...so darn cute...hugs

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

I love the added black..It makes the project pop...Krista Norman

bonnie said...

Such a perfect little treat bag! ;)

Carolyn Wolff said...

Just a perfect project. Love the glitter on the leaf.