Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Cutting Cafe Cracker Treat Boxes

The Cutting Cafe Cracker Treat Boxes

So sorry for the delay, I have been without internet other than my iphone( which is too small) after working on a 27 inch imac! Thanks for being patient!




The Cutting Cafe Cracker Box Inspiration.
I love these files! You can just pop in a piece of patterned cardstock and cut and assemble or you  can use solid cardtsock and emboss like I did. Adding cute little cut outs or stamped images for more detail.
Be sure to visit the cutting cafe here to get your cracker box file and many others too!

9 comments:

L.B. said...

These are great fun. Love the Tigger.

Sherry said...

You do the coolest projects. Am a major Disney fan, so of course, Tigger is my favorite.
Sherry

Karen said...

Great paper for just a terrific cut

My Crafting Channel said...

Too cute my fav is the Tigger.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Creative M said...

Oh!My!This is so Cute!Super Duper Cute!
Migdalia

Regina Easter said...

oh my word how fun is this set...this is totally adorable Lezlye...hugs

Michelle Noble said...

I love the Tigger cracker box. TFS! :)

June Houck said...

Oh, super fun boxes and a great presentation (love Tigger on there too!)

Leslie said...

These are so cute!