Wednesday, August 08, 2012

The Cutting Cafe- Inpiration Day

The Cutting Cafe- Inspiration Day


The Cutting Cafe-DT Inspiration Day
We were asked to make something with the Owl Shaped File or the
Fun With Owls Printable Stamps. I chose the printable stamps because I felt like coloring with my copics. 

Supplies:
My Minds Eye Hip Hooray Patterned paper(both sides)
Yellow Textured cardstock
Red Bazill Scrap
SU Word Window Punch
SU Modern Label Punch
Copic Colors 
R29 Y19 BG11 BG15 YR68 E31 E23

Be sure and stop over at the cutting cafe blog for more inspiration.


9 comments:

jessica said...

This is adorable! Love the paper you used!!
TFS

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love the paper and the embossing! Lee-Ann :)

bumblebee creations said...

so cute!!! Love your color scheme!

Regina Easter said...

OWL this is so cute Lezlye.....simply adorable...

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

sweet!

Carolyn Wolff said...

So cute. I love the image you picked and you papers are perfect.

Leslie said...

Very Cute!

Michelle Noble said...

I love the card, and the owls are awesome!

DIANA L. said...

This is really cute.. Have a great weekend.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com