Monday, September 24, 2012

Art Impressions Try-Fold Card

Art Impressions Watercolor Try-Fold Card



 One flap open
Both Open and sentiment. 
I used a combination of waterbased markers with water and a paintbrush and alcohol markers to color in my images.
Cardstock starts at 11x 5 1/4
I mounted it to a piece of red cardstock 5.5 x 4


Enjoy!

My haul from the Stamp Show consisted of This stamp set by Art Impressions. TRy Fold's (not listed on their site yet.
My Yumi and Fumi boy stamp Chase
A CheeryLynndesigns french Pastry doily die
Goosebumps Clear Texture Spray
Gold Chuncky Glitter(for the center of my Poinsettia Flowers)

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!! Lee-Ann :)

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Absolutely stunning - love it with all the details and that trifold element. TFS