Thursday, September 13, 2012

Card with Shop Pumpkin Spice September Kit

Card with Shop Pumpkin Spice September Kit

Welcome to my blog this morning! I just couldn't wait , I had to post this card. I hope Denine at Shop Pumpkin Spice won't mind a little sneek...


Using the September Kit from Shop Pumpkin Spice. I have been having a blast with this kit! I have a Layout and card for Saturday's Hop with the Shop Pumpkin Spice Designers. This kit will go fast!

Echo Park Chillingsworth Manor Paper
Carta Bella All Hallow's Eve
Penny Black Transparent Critter Fright Stamps 
COpic Markers no0,C4,Y11,Y17,YR04, R20
Stampin Up Scallop Border Punch
Black Cardstock
 Hope you like my Fat Kitty Card...

7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

OMG that's the cutest image!!! Lee-Ann :)

Saundra said...

I love it, Lezlye! Your fat kitty is the cutest!! ~Hugs

liz at liz's paper loft said...

what a darling little card! hadn't stopped by for awhile, hope you've been well :)

Karons Krafty Korner said...

This is so cute - I love the cat and those balloons are awesome. TFS

Court said...

LOVE this card!!!

Creative M said...

Too Cute!TFS

Denine said...

I LOVE Fat Kitty!!! So cute!
Hugs,