Wednesday, September 12, 2012

CCC# 116 Creature Feature


Happy Wednesday! 

Today begins a brand new challenge over at Cardz TV... it's time for Cricut Cardz Ch#116.  

CCC # 116:  "CREATURE FEATURE"
Make a card for Halloween 
using the CARD FEATURE from any Cricut cartridge,
and using any colors you'd like.
Ch Begins: Wed, Sept 12th @ 12:01 am EST
Ch Ends: Tues, Sept 25th @ Noon EST
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps
Winner Announced Wed, Sept 26th @ Cardz TV

Here is my Halloween "card feature" card...

Cricut Cartridge Hello KItty
Card feature at 6
Isn't she adorable! Love making these card feature cards on this cartridge!


Have a great day! Stay tuned for a second post for the Cutting Cafe...

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...I always love your cards!!! Lee-Ann :)

My Crafting Channel said...

Too cute. So wish I had this cart.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

How darling! Love it!

Creative M said...

Adorable Card!Sweet!TFS
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Sharon said...

How adorable!!! You just can't go wrong with Hello Kitty!! :)

DIANA L. said...

This is so cute Lezlye,I just love Hello Kitty you did a great job on her
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge: Halloween for a child
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com