Thursday, September 06, 2012

CTMH Christmas-Card Class

CTMH Christmas Card Class

Made a quick card tonight using CTMH Products. I have missed using these great products. Since my husband whisked me away to Napa Valley for the day for my Birthday, I didn't have a ton of time to create today. But Thanks to the ease of CTMH products and their workshops to go, I made this card in no time at all! I am thinking of designing some quick cards to be made with this stamp set and hold a class in my home. You would make 12 two of each design for $20. I will be making up the cards and a flyer to email out soon. I also plan to do one of these with all occasion cards too!
I better get to bed now that I am a year older... Ugh
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Hope you had a great birthday. Your card is adorable and would make a great mass producable Christmas card. TFS
Sherry

Barb A. said...

Belated happy birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day.

scrapbooknut67114 at gmail dot com

Patrice said...

Fabulous card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/09/52-card-pickup-week-36.html