Saturday, September 08, 2012

Lori Whitlock Owl Pillow Box

Lori Whitlock Owl Pillow Box






Lori Whitlock Owl Pillow Box
Owldorable!!! Papers are Core-dinations Cardstock
My Minds Eye Quite Contrary
This comes together very easily, I added texture to the wings with a sizzix folder then sanded to reveal the core. Working on taking better photographs of my projects with my little Canon SD1000 digital elph that I am about to wear out. Took this around 6:45 pm in our front porch area.

Have a great Saturday! I may be off on another day trip..Great way to end an awesome Birthday Week!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Love this pillow box...super cute!! Lee-Ann :)

My Crafting Channel said...

Too cute.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Anonymous said...

love this! great idea
esther

Karons Krafty Korner said...

This is so so cute and adorable. TFS