Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge

Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge

For Today's Terrific Tuesday Challenge at Scrappy Moms the theme is Halloween!

Cricut Cartridge Create A Critter 2
WItch Owl cut at 3.75
My Minds Eye Lost and Found Halloween Orange Glittered Cardstock
Carta Bella All Hallow's Eve
DCWV Cardstock
Scrappy Moms Stamps Baker's Twine
Scrappy Moms Stamps Goosebumps
Join us here at www.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com and add your creation to the challenge!
Thanks to my friend Stacey for bringing me this cartridge to borrow just after she had bought it new!

7 comments:

Karen said...

a sheer Halloween delight!

Janis said...

I loe this card! That owl is adorable, and the layout and papers are perfect! Got you comment about the Teddy Bear Parade. I cut out all those bears at 3 1/2". Hugs! :) Janis

snappy scrappy said...

The cutest as always!! Lee-Ann :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

darling card lezlye! I haven't had a chance to play with my cart yet, now I really want to!!

Jovan said...

Super cute!

Creative M said...

Super Cute Owl Card!TFS
Migdalia

Cropperhopper Noble said...

Very cute card! Your owl is adorable!