Saturday, September 15, 2012

Shop Pumpkin Spice Halloween Kit Hop

                     Shop Pumpkin Spice Hop Halloween!
Welcome to our hop!
I am the   featured designer for the month! I am excited to share what I  made with this awesome kit! I posted one card on Thursday, check here if you missed it. I have the layout today and Monday I will have another awesome card! I love this kit so much I want to buy another one!

You should have gotten here from Courts Blog, if you just started here and want to start at the beginning head on over to Saundra's Blog. Check out the Challenge and your chance to win by entering! It's easy peasy!


Challenge: It's a referral contest! :) Tell your friends to follow the SPS blog and have them leave a comment letting us know that you sent them! The person with the most referrals will win a $20 to the Shop Pumpkin Spice store!!! Contest will run until September 30th. Winner will be announced on the 5th before the next blog hop! :)








I just about used a little bit of everything from the kit on this layout except the stamps. I based the layout on a sketch in the Book Cherish by Close to My Heart. I love scrapping with sketches! Sometimes it's the push you need to create the perfect layout. Hope you like it! Monday I will be posting an awesome card using this kit and the stamps that I chose to be in my kit. Don't hesitate to get this kit, it's AWESOME and will sell out FAST.....

I am the last stop on the Hop so head on over to Shop Pumpkin Spice and pick up this Kit!



Blog Hop Order:




The contents of the kit:

Halloween Critters Kit by Shop Pumpkin Spice
This fun filled kit includes:
12 sheets of 12 x 12 cardstock
 4 sheets from All Hallows Eve - Carta Bella
 4 sheets from Chillingworth Manor - Echo Park
 4 sheets from Lost & Found Halloween - My Mind's Eye
5 yards of Trim
 1 yard Black ric rack
 1 yard Orange ric rack
 1 yard Yellow Double satin ribbon
 1 yard Tan Grosgrain
 1 yard Black Tulle
6 sheets of Bazzill Basic white 8 1/2 x 11
1 Sheet of 12 x 12 Sticker Elements from the Chillingworth Manor design line - Echo Park
3 - Black Chipboard Die cuts
          1 - Skull and Cross bones      1 - Pumpkin       1 - Witches hat 
1 - Set of Brad (Halloween design - may be different than pictured)
 1 Collection of Petaloo Color Me Crazy Ivory flowers (10 pieces)
1 Mixed Collection of Petaloo Darjeeling Petite Black/Cream and Darjeeling Hydrangea Cream/Green (12 pieces)
1 Set of Penny Black Halloween Stamps - your choice –
(make selection to the left in drop down menu)
Bat Cat
Be Very Scared
Critter Fright
Kitty Witch
Mimi Halloween
Scary Halloween
Spooky!
                                                                       Trick or Treat

9 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is so super cute I just love all your details. You really showcase the kit nicely great job Lezlye.

DIANA L. --DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

June Houck said...

You rocked the kit, Lezlye! I love all the strategically placed elements...Jolly Roger, the hat, the orange and green labels, and the strips of cats and bats. Wonderful LO!

snappy scrappy said...

Fab LO!! Lee-Ann :)

Saundra said...

Your layout is perfect, Lezlye!! Can't wait to see what else you make with the kit! ~Hugs!!

Carissa said...

Great job guest designer! Love your layout. Y'all look like you're having a blast.

Court said...

Fab job Lezlye!! I love this kit and I think it will sell out super fast too!!!

Denine said...

Lezlye, Fabulous layout. I love all the different papers used. Really gives it dimension.
Hugs,

Scrappy Mel said...

Great layout, Lezlye! :)

- Mel

buglvr2010 said...

Awesome layout! I love it!