Monday, September 17, 2012

Shop Pumpkin Spice September Kit-CArd

Shop Pumpkin Spice September Kit-Card

Welcome to my design day at Shop Pumpkin Spice. I just love this card and this Glittery Orange paper from the September kit! I want more of it!

Image Stamp is from the Critter Fright Penny Black Transparent Stamp set. I have been wanting these hedgehogs forever! Just ask my friend Justine! I think they are stinkin' cute and when you color them with copic  markers or promarkers they are even harder to resist!

Finished card size is 5.5 x 5.5
I stamped the image twice and cut out the hedgehogs and applied foam tape and mounted over the top of the other image for added dimension. SO fun!

Other tools used:
We R Memory Keepers Corner chomper

Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

Denine said...

Lezlye, oh my goodness. These little critters are too stinking cute. eeeekkkk Love the pumpkins.. of course.
hugs,