Sunday, September 16, 2012

SPS Halloween Card from September Kit

SPS Halloween Card from September Kit





Penny Black Critter Fight Stamps
Echo Park Chillingsworth Manor
Carta Bella All Hallow's Eve
My minds Eye Lost and Found Halloween
My Minds Eye Michevious Decorative Brads


I love this card hope you do to!! Now run to www.shoppumpkinspice.com and get your kit today! So far I have made 3 cards and a two page scrapbook Layout with this kiyt and I still have product!

Have a great Sunday! I had fun scrapping all day yesterday and will be posting some of that soon too!

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love that image!! Lee-Ann :)

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Oh great card! I like the paper used and the embossed sentiment is perfect. TFS AJ-

Denine said...

Lezlye, Wow... what a great card. I love the way you used the patterned papers and embossed the sentiment and the little spider.. super detail.
hugs,