Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Wellies Shape Card for The Cutting Cafe

Wellies Shape Card for The Cutting Cafe











Today's inspiration post for the Cutting Cafe is the Rain Boot Shape Card. In England these are called Wellies. I have always wanted a pair of these but have never found them in a color or pattern that I liked enough! Well today I created my own! These files are so easy to use, and make shape cards a breeze because Regina has done all the work! I love The Cutting Cafe and working with these files!

I did a little embossing on the flowers with a Tim Holtz swirl folder. I added white gel pen and black doodling to the boots. Topped it off with a little bling. I used and inside and outside sentiment from the set. Just print on your printer and punch to adhere to the card. It's just that simple!

10 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Really cute boots!! Lee-Ann :)

Regina Easter said...

Hey girlie I love your wellies, it reminds me of a plaid rain coat to....loving loving loving the plaid paper..you so rock...hugs

sharon said...

So cute, what a great idea. Thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

Creative M said...

Super cute and Cool too!

Kerys said...

These are adorable! I'd definitely wear them! :-)

Leslie said...

just lovely...

DebC said...

These boots are so pretty! Great job. I love them and the paper is awesome.
Glad to be a part of the team
Deb C
bugjuiced

liz at liz's paper loft said...

really cute lezlye!

Lorie said...

I love the paper you made those cute boots with! I'm excited to be on the DT with you!

Pia S said...

What a great shaped card! The paper you've used is perfect, just the right pattern for wellies! Cute!