Wednesday, October 10, 2012

CCC # 118: "Anything Goes!"


It's Wednesday! That means it's time for a brand new challenge at Cardz TV!

It's time for Cricut Cardz Ch#118.  

CCC # 118:  "Anything Goes!"

Make a card
using any Cricut cartridge(s),
colors and theme you'd like.

Ch Begins: Wed, Oct 10th @ 12:01 am EST
Ch Ends: Tues, Oct 23rd @ Noon EST
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps

Winner Announced Wed, Oct 24th @ Cardz TV

Here's my project I made for this challenge:




I used the B is for Boy Cricut Cartridge and A Childs Year for the leaves. I cut them off of my gypsy at 3 different sizes. The Patterned paper and the glittery sentiment are fro a DCWV paper pad called Wild Splendor Stack.

Be sure to join us at www.cardztv.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by! Tomorrow I leave for Lake Tahoe to play with paper all weekend long! Heaven!


7 comments:

June Houck said...

Beautiful autumn card, Lezlye!

snappy scrappy said...

Oh so pretty...love the colours!! Lee-Ann :)

Sharon said...

Beautiful!! Love the colors and that great bg paper! Wonderful card. :)

Trisha said...

So very pretty. Great job!

Trisha said...

Love your card. Great job!

DIANA L. said...

great card Leslye, beautiful autumn colors
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet. I love it.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challeng
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com