Wednesday, October 24, 2012

CCC # 119: "Let's Hear it for the Girls!"


It's Wednesday! That means it's time for a brand new challenge at Cardz TV!

It's time for Cricut Cardz Ch#119.  

CCC # 119:  "Let's Hear it for the Girls!"

Make a card for
BREAST CANCER AWARENESS
using any Cricut cartridge(s)
and colors you'd like.

Ch Begins: Wed, Oct 24th @ 12:01 am EST
Ch Ends: Tues, Nov 6th @ Noon EST
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps

Winner Announced Wed, Nov 7th @ Cardz TV

Here's my project I made for this challenge:


Cricut Cartridge Groovy
Tennis Shoe cut at 3.25
Papers are from Stampin Up
Bo Bunny
Coordinations
Bazzill
I used all pink pieces from my Pink Scrap Drawer!
I thought this card was appropriate since the Susan G Komen walk was just held here in Sacramento. I also had my mammogram done. I love the way this card turned out.
Hope you'll join us at www.cardztv.blogspot.com


Have a great Wednesday!

3 comments:

June Houck said...

Wonderful card, Lezlye :)

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty in pink...love it! Lee-Ann :)

Karen said...

that pink sneaker is so perfect for the sentiment.