Friday, October 19, 2012

Guest Designer Stacey S Fall Card

Guest Designer Stacey S Fall Card





One of the many cards my friend Stacey made while we were scrapping together in beautiful Lake Tahoe, California. She had prepared a bunch of sentiments (some of them from me, like this one from Scrappy Moms Stamps.) Images and papers and she made about 80 cards in one day! She just has all her parts in front of her and creates away with no restrictions or restraints. I call her the free spirited crafter. I wish I could be like that. I have to put way to much thought into everything I make!

Have a great Friday! If you leave any comments for Stacey I will be sure to forward them to her. SHe still has no computer, so no blog either;(

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Love this...the most perfect fall card! Lee-Ann :)

Creative M said...

Gorgeous!!Just Fabulous!!