Wednesday, October 03, 2012

MasterCrafter Challenge-Pink Cricut.

Master Crafter Challenge-Pink Cricut.






Here goes, for the master Crafter Challenge I was sent small flat rate priority box with these supplies:
A wescott scissor mouse, a small muslin bag and DCWV Mat Stack(RockSTAR) Two buttons, gems and a PBD stamp(smile)

Thanks to the following for their donations:
DCWV - RockStar mat stack
Queen & Co - rhinestones
State Line Bag - cotton/muslin bag
Pink By Design - 'smile' stamp and misc buttons

I decorated the bag to hold baby teeth for the Tooth Fairy. I used my cricut and Artiste cartridge to make the shapes on the front of the muslin bag. added buttons with glue dots and gold cording. I stamped the smile sentiment on the cardstock. Then I made a box to hold the muslin bag. It is a file from the cutting cafe. The scissor mouse cut strips from the mat stack effortlessly, I then crimped them and placed them inside the box.



This was a fun challenge, it was a bit harder than I had anticipated given we didn't know what we were getting in our boxes. There are 100 participants and I NEED your vote (if you think I am deserving ;))


The entries will be posted at www.pinkcricut.com

9 comments:

JulieK said...

Great idea for a tooth fairy bag! Great job.

Julie
http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/

Jessica S said...

Super idea for a tooth pouch!
:O)
Jessica S

Pink Cricut said...

Adorable tooth pouch- Love it and love the crinkled paper that went inside the box!

noelle herzig said...

What a cute project!

Rachel said...

Love how the box turned out!

Margaret said...

Awe, that is just adorable. Good Luck!

ScrappinAnn said...

I love it! Great job.

Homespun Elegance said...

Love the idea of a box for teeth!! My day will be coming soon to start thinking about this!! :)

Jess @ www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com

State Line Bag Company said...

Thanks for participating in the Master Crafter Challenge! A link to your project will be in the State Line Bag photo album on Facebook.
Master Crafter Projects