Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Cutting Cafe-Inspiration Christmas Card shaped Set







The Cutting Cafe-Inspiration Christmas Card Shaped Set
If you are looking for cricut cardz challenge, scroll down one post. :)








I made these three shaped cards fairly quickly using this file from The Cutting Cafe.
The papers are Close to My Heart Pear and Partridge Patterned papers. I just love these patterns! These would make a great gift tag on a package too!

Have a great Day and be sure to scroll up for the Cricut Cardz challenge that I posted earlier today!

3 comments:

Regina Easter said...

these came out sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute....and yes they would be perfect on gift packages...hugs

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty, love the shapes! Lee-Ann :)

katieo said...

3 awesome shaped cards. I love the stocking