Monday, October 08, 2012

The Cutting Cafe Inspiration-Spider Web Card

The Cutting Cafe Inspiration-Spider Web Card








Welcome to my blog and my inspiration post for The Cutting Cafe.
This week the files we had to choose from were:

I chose the Spiderweb shaped Card Set. I love the way this one came out. I used a gelly roll sakura gold sparkle to accent the black web. Patterned paper is Echo Park. Black is the Paper Company cardstock that I got at Tuesday Morning. It has a real fibrous feel to it, not great for cutting mats as it wants to leave paper fuzz behind on your mat. :(
Smooth orange DCWV for spider legs. Orange Dot ribbon is from Lil Davis Designs.  

Inside

 

Have a great Monday, I am desperately trying to pull stuff together to go scrapping in Lake Tahoe this weekend!
 

5 comments:

June Houck said...

This is cute...especially with the sentiment on the inside of the web.

Regina Easter said...

oh my goodness, this is to darn cute...love how you took the pic in the grass to...love it

www.creativepointe.blogspot.com said...

What a cute little spider and the web shaped card is too cool! Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again.
Cindy
DT Leader

G-ma said...

awesome card...love it. Thank you for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenges.


Carolyn
CCC DT

MzLavr2 said...

Very cute! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Cutting Challenge blog!
<3 Pam ~ CCC DT