Wednesday, October 03, 2012

The Cutting Cafe Inspiration-Stationary Box

The Cutting Cafe Inspiration-Stationary Box

Christmas Cards and Box



Welcome to my blog and my inspiration post for The Cutting Cafe.

I used the Stationary Box File  for the box to hold my cards. I used Paper and cardstock from Close To My Heart Pear and Partridge paper pack. I am going to offer this as a class in my home. I love this paper! I added a punched bird and seam binding ribbon.

Have a great day and don't forget to check out www.thecuttingcafe.typepad.com
for some awesome files and printable stamps!

4 comments:

June Houck said...

Wonderful project and cards, Lezlye!

snappy scrappy said...

So gorgeous...love the box and your cards...you're so talented! Lee-Ann :)

Regina Easter said...

wow this is going to be one awesome class Lezlye...this set is soooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL....love it..

Hazel said...

The cards and the box are gorgeous - love the cut out shape on the lid of the box - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 92 - hope to see you again soon x