Friday, November 23, 2012

Scrappy Moms Stamps Black Friday Sale!

                     Free shipping Black Friday Sale - Starts tonight at 12:00!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!  We are so grateful for each and every one of our WONDERFUL customers!  So we would like to show our appreciation with a Free Shipping sale all this weekend.  Starting tonight at midnight (11/23) thru Sunday at midnight (11/25).  
 Wishing Everyone a Happy Holiday!
Just got back from some Brown Thursday SHopping with my Daughter and her Boyfriend.
We hit up Target, WalMart and they conveniently made me miss my Micheal's stop ;(
I decorated my mantle with some of the cards I made and my Family Banner that I had made. My daughter was given the task of photographer.

1 comment:

snappy scrappy said...

Love your banner!! Lee-Ann :)