Friday, November 09, 2012

Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneek Peek #1

Christmas Cheer Set Scrappy Moms Stamps
Welcome to Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations and the Scrappy Moms Stamps Release! Two Great stamp Sets are being released and the whole design team has been busy creating samples to share with you!






I used a Freebie file for my Cameo from Treasureboxdesigns. I love these files and I have been collecting them for a while. They are very easy to use. This one I took a short-cut. Some of you may have seen me do this before, I cut all pieces out of a white sheet of cardstock and then used my copic markers to color the pieces. I added patterned paper from My Minds Eye. (the flip side of the the snowflake paper.)

Be sure to head over to www.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com and get your stamp sets today!

7 comments:

LuvScrappingTogether said...

Aww! Your mouse is so cute, Lezlye! ~Hugs, Saundra

scrappy critters said...

What an adorable card. I LOVE how he is coming out of the cup... so super cute!
♥Tammy

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

He is soooo adorable with his sparkle hat - LOVE HIM! :D

- Mel

Jovan said...

Super cute!

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Creative M said...

Stinkin Cute!!Love!Love!Love it!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Migdalia

buglvr2010 said...

This is totally adorable!