Saturday, November 03, 2012

Shop Pumkin Spice Blog Hop


Welcome to the Shop Pumpkin Spice November Blog Hop, you have arrived here at Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations.

If you would like to start at the beginning of the hop please head on over to http://pumpkinspiceblog.blogspot.com/
Here is my project I made, a card box and 3 cards.







This is how the pieces cut, it takes 2 12x 12 sheets for one holder.

I buy my supplies from Shop Pumpkin Spice.  The prices are great and the customer service and product is Awesome! I had to whip this together, and with the papers coordinating it was easy to take them to my cardstock and find a color to coordinate. These two cricut cartridges have to be my favorite cartridges I own! There are so many great cuts on it. Today I am selling my things at a library fundraiser, wish me luck! I was still prepping last night..he he 
                          Carta Bella Beautiful Moments Cardstock Stickers
6 x 6 Cardstock Pad

Carta Bella
Cricut Cartridges Artiste CTMH
&
Art Philosophy CTMH

SPS Nov Kit














The value is amazing!  $46.65 retail ONLY $24.95 on SPS.
http://www.shoppumpkinspice.com/2012-november-family-time-kit.html


Now onto the Fabulous Carrissa's Blog






















Blog Hop Order:

9 comments:

DIANA L. said...

All your cards are so pretty love the patterned paper

June Houck said...

Lezlye, this is a WONDERFUL project! Your cards are beautiful; what a lovely gift :)

LuvScrappingTogether said...

These are so pretty, Lezlye! I hope you have great success at the library today! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!! Love this set!! Lee-Ann :)

Carissa said...

Awesome box!! Love that idea of a card holder. And I love love love Carta Bella.

Michele from MS said...

I love this idea and your cards are just beautiful! Those cartridges are on my wishlist for sure!!! TFS!

Sharon said...

Very nice idea. Good luck at the fundraiser.

Sharon

Court said...

Gorgeous!!!! Really really pretty!!!

Denine said...

Lezlye... I love this card holder. What a great gift idea or even a 'decorative' way to organize your own greating cards. I love it!
Hugs,