Monday, November 12, 2012

Shop Pumpkin Spice -Cameo

Welcome to my Blog and my post for Shop Pumpkin Spice.
Papers are My Minds Eye Winter Wonderland, this line seems to go well with my papers , copics everything! I cut this reindeer Rudy from Ka Doodlebug designs files that I bought yesterday. Haven't had a ton of time to craft as my Uncle who is visiting from South Carolina has been in the hospital. This little guy went together fairly easily and quickly! I am getting addicted to doing these paper piecings using my Cameo!


Don't forget to check out the Awesome November Kit offered by SHop Pumpkin Spice!

Just $24.95!
Order here

3 comments:

LuvScrappingTogether said...

This is such a cute reindeer! I love it! ~hugs, Saundra :)

Denine said...

Adorable reindeer Lezlye. So stinkin cute!!!
Hugs,

Creative M said...

Cute!Cute!Cute!
Have a wonderful Monday,
Migdalia