Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Cutting Cafe -Inspiration Post

Let It Snow






 For today's post I used the Fun with snowflakes file from the cutting cafe. I combined it with a snowman cut I had in my files. I added bling and sparkle for a fun card! I love Snowmen, and wanted this one to be bright and cheery! My papers are from Club Scrap and my scrap drawers. I  love to use scraps of paper to cut my images, makes me feel like I am stretching my paper.
Don't forget to stop by the cutting cafe blog to see what all the designers came up with using Regina's Awesome Files!


Have a great day, I am off to get a haircut today.. my hair is getting so long..trying to grow it out one last time for my husband. In a couple more years I will be too OLD to have long hair!

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute...love that snowman!! lee-Ann :)

Regina Easter said...

this is sooooooo cute...and I love that snowman to....hugs

somanycrafts.com said...

oooh so cute!

somanycrafts.com said...

oooh so cute!

somanycrafts.com said...

I think I have a thing for snowmen :)

Leslie said...

Very cute.