Friday, December 21, 2012

Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneek Peek












Two New Stamp Sets Fom Scrappy Moms Stamps!
 My 1st sample is below.....

 Well If you are like me you are running around like crazy trying to get everything done for the Holiday's! Since I am the Mom in the Family everyone has something they need help with or done for them. I made up these treat bags with a file I bought at SVGCUTS.com.
 Hope you like them. Head on over to Scrappy Moms Stamps to get your new set today!



 These are little treat bags, I think I will fill them for my three grown children for Christmas! (I discovered I was out of flesh colored paper, oops, so I used my copic marker which I think needs a refill;() Ok, Now I need to go to bed..

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute treat bags!! Lee-Ann :)

scrappy critters said...

Sooo cute Lezlye... You would never know you used marker. FLesh colored paper is so hard to find these days.

♥Tam

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So adorable, Lezlye - perfect for little gifts or treats!

- Mel