Saturday, December 01, 2012

Shop Pumpkin Spice DT Hop

Shop Pumpkin Spice December DT Hop
Welcome to the DT hop. You should have arrived here from Lenae's Blog, if you would like to start at the beginning please head on over to Shop Pumpkin Spice.


Clear handled box filled with peppermint bark candies!
Yum!
Just love this kit that Denine has put together.
My reindeer is a SVG file from Ka-Doodlebug Designs that I cut on my cameo. Still learning how to perfect the eyes on these little guys.
I have made a few other things with this kit too, that I will be sharing in the next couple of days... stay tuned.



Blog Hop Order:




Kit Contents: -







What’s in the Kit:

48 – 6 x 6  papers  - 2 each of 24 unique designs
  • Winter Fun by Carta Bella
  • Winter Wonderland by My Mind's Eye

8 - Sheets of 8 ½ x 11 -Bazzill Cardstock in 4 coordinating colors
6 – Sheet of 8 ½ x 11 -Bazzill Basic White Cardstock
1 – Collection of Candi Dots
1 – Package of Trims – 1 yard of each:
1 – Collection of Buttons Set of 5
10 – Coordinating – Die cut Journaling/Title Cards
3 – Bazzill Sugar Press Ivory flowers
1 - Collection of My Mind's Eye - Lush 2 - Decorative Brads
1 - Collection of Bo Bunny Denim flowers (3 flowers)
3 – 1 yard lengths of My Mind’s Eye Winter Wonderland – Decorative Tape
2 – Small White lunch sacks
1 - Bottle Ranger Stickles - Frosted Lace
1 - Mini Bottle of Glossy Accents


RETAIL $46.65

SPS $24.95





13 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Adorable card Lezlye . Your bear is really cute and the paper choices are perfect.

June Houck said...

Oh my, Lezlye, this is adorable! This is one of my favorite Lezlye projects ever...I know, there are several of yours that amaze me, but this is on the list!

LuvScrappingTogether said...

Your reindeer is so cute, Lezlye!! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute as always!! Lee-Ann :)

Pam said...

Cute box. Love the stamp

SugarGem said...

That is the cutest reindeer. You are great with the eyes and faces.

Houses Built of Cards said...

Oh so CUTE!!! LOVE that little reindeer!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Carissa said...

Love your sweet reindeer. And I'm loving the gift box full of treats. Yum! Love your project.

Suzy said...

That reindeer is the cutest! Thanks for sharing! :)
-Suzanne suzyq28024@gmail.com

Sherrie K. said...

Cute, cute!! Love your box and the papers and reindeer are adorable! love the awesome tags too:) Great job on this project! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

This is SO cute! Love the reindeer!!

Hugs,
Michelle

Court said...

LOVE that gift bag! I made one with this kit too but mine is not as cute!!! I am not posting it! pout pout. haha, but seriously - awesome job!

Creative M said...

Cute!Cute!Cute!
Have a wonderful Sunday,
Migdalia