Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Terrifc Tuesday Challenge with Scrappy Moms Stamps









Welcome to Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge!
Make something with a Christmas Theme.
I used a file from Treasurebox Designs and cut it out on my Cameo.
I also am entering this into Mojo Monday Challenge 270
Supplies Used:
Stampin up Trio Heart Punch
MFT scallop Die
Papers are Winter Fun by Carta Bella from Shop Pumpkin Spice

I hope you will join us at www.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some bloggy love!

5 comments:

Kim Ricketts said...

This is too cute!! I love the color combo!

Kim :)

www.puppiesandpapercrafts.com

LuvScrappingTogether said...

Lezlye, your owl is just too cute! I love this! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Adorable.. What a super cute little owl.
♥Tam

Creative M said...

Super Cute & Cool!
Migdalia

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaaw, what a sweet owl:) Great design!
Sherrie K
http:/sherriescraps.blogspot.com