Monday, January 07, 2013

Today's Daily Inspiration Post from Lezlye-thinking of you/sympathy





Did you see all the Awesome inspiration from the DT during the Hop on Saturday? Wow!
Also don't forget about the challenges that will happen each week and your chance to win!
I created my card to send to my Uncle. My Aunt passed away suddenly last week and I wanted to send him a card to convey my condolences. I used My Mind Eye products found here at shop pumpkin spice. I have provided all the links. My inspiration came from a card I saw KWerner show.













                                                           Paper Smootches Stamps

Thanks for supporting Shop Pumpkin Spice!
Linking to DLART THoughtful Thursday



2 comments:

ScrappyRae10 said...

Love the papers. Great card! Im sorry to hear about your Aunt!

snappy scrappy said...

Pretty...always sad to have to make a sympathy card. Lee-Ann :)