Thursday, January 24, 2013

You're so Special-Frosty Fashionista Card
















DT ~ Lezlye, here today with a card. I am a paper crafter, so I like to create a bit of everything but you will see a lot of cards from me! This card is 6.5 x 5 they are the craft cards and envelopes that you can buy at Michael's Craft Stores. I have several different types of cardstock on this card, and I ran my blue through my embossing folder for the snowflakes. I love to add stickles and glossy assents and in to my creations. I hope you like her! Have a great day! 
head on over to treasureboxdesigns.com and grab this file today!

9 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...adorable image!!!! Lee-Ann :)

Creative M said...

Adorable!!LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!
Have a Wonderful Day,
Migdalia

wow101 said...

What a lovely page and project! I love your header....looks like me with my yorkie!

Theresa Cifali said...

So cute! Love all the texture you have going on also.

Chrissy said...

Wow! Did you put her together using paper piecing? You are very talented and she is just adorable!

Ann Butler said...

Simply Cute....

Holly - Wild Wyoming Art Cafe' said...

how cute!!!

Tanya Knight Ruffin said...

Adorable!

cheiron said...

A fashionista indeed! hanks for playing along with the Let's Get Paper Piecing Challenge over on the Simon Says Challenge Blog this week!