Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!








Happy Heart Day!


A quick Valentine for you today.
 K and Company Papers, Chipboard hearts. I cut the My Valentine out of the paper and I used decorative scissors! (yes I still have a select few) to make it look like a stamp. Doily Heart and lace ribbon give it a old fashioned feel.



I put all the Valentine Card's that I have made throughout the months leading up to this day up for sale at my hair salon! I thought it might be fun to share the photo's of all of them before I dropped them off.


Have a Great Valentine's Day! My husband and I will celebrate on Friday because he is out of town today.

2 comments:

Nana said...

They are all too cute. I bet they are all sold by now.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

Missy said...

This is great Lezlye, I really like all the pinks and the red!!