Saturday, February 02, 2013

Shop Pumpkin Spice Hop


Shop Pumpkin Spice Hop

Welcome to my blog you should have arrived here from Saundra's Blog, if you didn't and want to start at the beginning head here to Tanya's Blog Our theme is Hearts an appropriate theme with Valentine's Day coming next Month!






Here is my card:


Cuttlebug Cross My Heart Folder
 Cuttlebug Cross My Heart Border  Folder
Watercolor Pencil
MFT Die-Namics Dizzy Doily

Don't forget about the ShopPumpkinSpice Blog Challenge Hearts! Enter here

Now on to the extremely talented Carrisa





Blog Hop Order:
Cheryl (Shestamps): http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

June Houck said...

Very pretty papers and a lovely Valentine/anniversary card, Lezlye :)

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I love this shade of pink and the gorgeous doily die cut.

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous...great paper combo!! Lee-Ann :)

flowerdisco said...

lezlye, i know it sounds like so repetitive, but i do love your card and all the details.
you always do such a great work, just like the rest of this team. :)

Patty said...


Beautiful colors! Love the die cut & sentiment you used!

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is so pretty! LOVE that doily, the embossing - and the shadows on the sentiment!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

SugarGem said...

so sweet and pretty

Pam said...

Your card is beautifil! I love the different papers and the pretty cuts!
I am a new follower. Please stop by my blog and follow.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Missy said...

Pretty Lezlye I like the inking and the pretty medallion!!

Court said...

Really pretty card!