Thursday, March 07, 2013

10 minute craft dash & Sketch




I wanted to challenge myself to complete a card in 10 minutes for the Pretty Pink Posh 10 minute craft dash. This is what I came up with! I also used a deconstructed sketch to make the process quicker. I had 36 seconds left over! Next time I want to try running my video camera and maybe having a few friends over to play too!

Note: My lion was pre-cut. I often will spend time cutting pieces to paper piece ad then have them done to make a quick card. ;)

TreasureBox designs Lion File
DCWV Safari 8 x8 pad
Best creation 8 x 8 pad
Jute
Scrappy Moms Stamps sentiment
White Pearl pen accents


Have a great Day! I am linking to both of these challenges. It was fun why don't you give it a try!

3 comments:

Paulina said...

This lion is just too cute for words! Also, that punny sentiment is hilarious!

I'm so happy you took the time to play in the 10 Minute Craft Dash, Lezlye. I hope that you'll play along (and I'd love to see a video next time!)

Poorvi said...

Lovely card, Lezlye! I like the lion with the cute sentiment... :)
Thanks for joining us at the 10 Minute Craft Dash - I hope we'll see you soon again :)

Sindhu said...

Haha :) what a fun card! The lion looks adorable and the sentiment is awesome..
Thanks so much for joining us at 10 Min craft dash. We would love to see you join us in our future challenges as well! :)