Thursday, March 21, 2013

"My Core'dinations Creative Frenzy"




"My  Core'dination's Creative Frenzy"

WHen I saw the call for Core'dinations DT, I knew I wanted to try again. I had tried back in January when they had a card creator's call. Yes, I do make a lot of cards, but I do scrapbook too! I wanted to show a variety for this call.
Core'dinations Cardstock
DCWV Patterned Paper
Cricut Machine and Cricut Lite Cartridge Four Legged Friends
Stampin Up Border Punch
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Friend Words
On this layout I just added the simple technique of embossing, a little inking. Sometimes that is all you need.






Family Banner
Cricut Art Philosophy
Core'dinations cardstock
Embossing Folders
Martha Stewart Glitter
Leaf brads
We R Memory Keepers Eyelets

Card size is 5 x 5

Ek Success Border Punch
  Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock
Viva Decor Pearl Pen
Basic Grey Patterned Paper
Marcella K Stickers
Sentiment Stamp Scrappy Moms Stamps

 Disney Cricut Best of Pixar
Washi Tape



 Card size 4.25 x 5.5 
Cricut Cartridge Happy Hauntings
 Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock
Martha Stewart Onyx Glitter 
K and Co Halloween Patterned paper
Sizzix/Alteration's Embossing folders
Distressing of Cardstock with Sanding Block


I hope you like what you see, these are just a few of the many things I have created using Core'dinations Cardstock.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Your paper pieces are adorable, I really love your little pup! Good luck