Monday, March 04, 2013

TBD -You Crack me up!








Welcome to my blog, today I have made a card using the Freebie File from TreasureboxDesigns
Don't forget all files are 40% off with a minimum purchase of $8.00 Grab some of these cute images today!  Sign up for the newsletter on the site to gain access to weekly freebies first!


PLaid Paper Recollections
Yellow Cardstock Bo Bunny Double Dot
Teal, Orange, Pink, Green Core-dinations Cardstock
Seam Binding Ribbon
Scrappy Moms Stamps Sentiment
Black Bling Unknown (one of those Dollar scrap booking booths at an expo)
Colorbox Chalk ink, SU Craft ink, and Brilliance ink


Hope you enjoyed my card. Getting very close to my Blog Candy givaway. Comment here or on my facebook page for a chance to win!

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Anita said...

Oh, my gosh, is he ever adorable!

Anita aka Nit
www.nitscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Craftin Desert Divas said...

This absolutely adorable! And it was for free that makes it even better. Thanks for joining us at Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party.


Tara

Camille Short said...

What a cute card....those booties crack me up!

Robin said...

Love your card!! Thanks for joining us at Tara's first Linky Party over at Craftin Desert Diva's. I just signed up as a new follower. Would love for you to visit/follow me :)


Robin
http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/