Saturday, March 02, 2013

World's Best Kid







Welcome to the Shop Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop. You should have arrived here from June's Blog. If you happened upon my blog and wish to start at the beginning please start here. Our theme is Green and 4 of something!


I made this for this hop and then I forgot I wasn't supposed to use a stamped image. I was feeling under the weather and coloring always makes me feel better. :( I really liked this card so I wanted to post it too!

Here is my card!


Both Green Patterns



Not only does ShopPumpkinSpice carry Top Quality and Reliable Brands, but you will find most items at a discounted price - 30% off to be exact! And as if that's not enough, ShopPumpkinSpice is adding SALE items DAILY! Be sure to check out the SALE ITEMS section of the store.





On to the next blog Agnes


Challenges


Blog Hop Order:
Cheryl (Shestamps): http://shestamps.blogspot.com/


5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Cheryl said...

So sweet and beautifully colored! I love your design with the circles.

Joy said...

Too cute for words, love this.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Jingle said...

Super cute! Loving his little green outfit! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

marg0006 said...

Great job with the coloring.

marg0006 at verizin dot net
Loving Scrapper 101