Monday, April 08, 2013

Birthday Card for My Hubby





Welcome to my  blog and my inspiration post for Shop Pumpkin Spice. My husband and son have Birthday's this month so I have been hard at work designing their cards. My husband is into restoring Vintage Electronics so I thought that this card would fit him perfectly!



You STILL Rock!

Sizzix Flip It Card
Notes and Record Cut with SVG Files from Sihouette
Ek Success Candle Border Punch
Flair Made by me.


Hope you have a great Monday!
And don't forget to visit shop Pumpkin Spice to enter the current challenge and to shop! There are some great sales going on over there in addition to the already Awesome Pirces!

4 comments:

Shawnee Penkacik said...

What an adorable card! Thanks for sharing it with us and I hope your hubby has a wonderful birthday!!

snappy scrappy said...

Great guy card!!!

Lin said...

Hi again, Lezlye! What a unique card - I'm sure hubby will love it! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

Missy said...

These are faublous Lezlye, gret masculine cards!