Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Last Peechy Keen Guest Designer Post





Welcome to my blog and my last post as Guest designer for Peachy Keen Stamps. I am really sad my time is up, I have enjoyed working with theses stamps and sharing my creations with you! I would like to Thanks Kathy and the whole Peachy Family including the DT for this opportunity and making me feel right at home here At PKS!





Peachy Penquin

I love using my peachy keen faces on cricut and silhouette cuts for character's it really give them more personality. I hope you enjoy my little card.


Cricut Circle exclusive Animal Antics cartridge
Polaroid Die (Lawn Fawn)
Cloud Die (Amuse Studio)
Flair American Crafts
EK Success Border Punch
Pattern Paper My Minds Eye



Have a great Tuesday!

5 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

so super cute this design
Hugs Tammy Owner Of Tammy Scrappin Corner
http://www.tammyscrapincorner.com

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!!!

Melissa said...

Love your card! I enjoyed your Peachy Projects this month :)

Creative M said...

Totally Cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Nana said...

Adorable.

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥