Wednesday, April 03, 2013

MFTWSC118 & There she stamps Masculine Challenge





Welcome to my late blog post today. Both my son and Husband have Birthday's This Month so I am making masculine cards! Which is perfect for There she goes stamps challenge and today's MFTWSC118 at Splitcoaststampers.


Make a Wish!




MFTSTAMPS Triple Scoop Stamps
Basic Grey Oliver 6x6 Paper pad
CTMH White CS
Chatterbox Brads from my stash
Inks
AmuseStudio Slate,fern
Distress Inks Fired Brick
Versafine Onyx Black

Spellbinders Large and Small Circles
EK Success Ticket Punch trimmed




Challenges entered
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Lin said...

Masculine cards are hard for me, so I love what you did with this one, Lezlye! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!