Tuesday, April 09, 2013

My Exciting News! I am a PKS Guest Designer!




So excited to finally be able to share this news with you! I am completely thrilled to be the guest designer for Peachy Keen Stamps for the Month of April! So look for my posts here and on the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog Tuesday April 9th, 16, 23, 30!



Hi everyone it's Lezlye here from Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations. I am so thrilled for this day to be here. I have been looking forward to it for months! I absolutely LOVE PKS! If you could have heard the shriek when I received the email asking me to be a guest designer for PKS, my husband thought someone was in my scrap loft! Thank you so much Kathy and the whole Peachy Keen Family for this amazing opportunity!

For my 1st project I decided to use some of my beloved Peachy Keen faces.
PK-754 Critter Faces Set A Medium.
My bunny cut is an SVG file and my preferred choice for faces always come back to PKS. The sentiment comes from the fabulous Stamp Club of the Month Kit from June 2012
 PKSC-06 June 2012
 The papers are Crate Paper Little Boy Blue. I look forward to creating on all the Tuesday's in April for Peachy Keen. You can drop by my blog here.
See you next week!




6 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Congrats on your dt spot . Your bunny is adorable!!

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

Congrats...super cute!!!

LuvScrappingTogether said...

Congratulations, Lezlye! This is adorable! I can't wait to see what you create with your Peachies this month! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

Court said...

SOOO super darling and congrats on the GD spot!!! woot woot!

Creative M said...

Congrats to you!!Totally Cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats Lezlye! Super cute card and can't wait to see more of your pk projects!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com