Monday, April 15, 2013

New Stamps from Stampers Journey-Sympathy


Welcome to my blog, as you read this I am off with 30 seniors to the State Capitol. My son needed me to chaperone for his government class. The following card was made out of necessity for a friend whose husband recently passed away. I purchased these stamps at the Rubber Stamp Show I attended this weekend.

Sympathy Card



Butterfly Stamp from Fun Stampers Journey
With Sympathy Sentiment Scrappy Moms Stamps
Brick Background Stamp Peachykeenstamps
Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Bazzill Black Cardstock
Prima Flowers
CTMH Sparkles
Glossy Accents and Glitter
CTMH Inks Honey, Sunset, Cotton Candy
Sponge Dauber
 Have a great Day!

Be sure and come back tomorrow for my second week of being a guest designer for PeachyKeenStamps!
 

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!!!

Creative M said...

Very BEAUTIFUL!!TFS
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Rose Curtis said...

Awwww so sweet of you to share our stamp and I love the flowers you added on your card!