Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Twinkle In My Eye- Peachy Keen Stamps








Good Morning and welcome to my second Guest Designer post for Peachy Keen Stamps.  For today's card I went back to basic stamping. I used a strip of water color paper to stamp the Turtle, Grass and flowers with Memento Tuxedo Black  ink. I then used my Derwent Inktense Water-soluble Pencils to color my image. Theses pencils are more intense that regular watercolor pencils. I like them.







Inside


I used my MFTSTAMPS Scallop Die to cut the black scallops and the double ended banner die ( I cut one end off)  The stamps I used for this card are Peachy Keen Stamp Set PKSC_06 June 2012 and Eye Sentiments  I absolutely LOVE these stamps! The peach rubber stamps such crisp images and sentiments! Go check them out here https://www.peachykeenstamps.com


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Tara Bruening said...

So cute!! This is perfect to join in.
Hope you will stop by and link up at Craftin Desert Divas “Peacock Color Challenge” Linky Party.

Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!

Tara Bruening said...

Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Peacock Color Challenge “ Linky Party.

Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

Donna K said...

What a cute little guy this is!! You did a wonderful job on your shading Lezlye! Thanks for linking up with us at Tara's Craftin Desert Divas
“Peacock Color Challenge “ Linky Party.

~Donna K
guest designer Craftin Desert Diva's