Sunday, April 21, 2013

Yappy Birthday TDB Tiny treasure file Dog



As you know Google reader is being shut down, so if you currently follow me through Google and want to still recive my posts, I suggest you check out this site. I have switched all mine over.
If you have not considered using BLOGLOVIN' for your blog, I encourage you to try it out. I set up my settings so that I get a daily email from Bloglovin' with all the blogs I'm following through that site. It's convenient, and keeps me up-to-date with what everyone is doing. 

I will be UNSUBSCRIBING from my email notifications for your new blog posts, so please consider signing up with Bloglovin' so I can switch over to receiving updates with you that way. 

It's FREE.

Please sign up below if you are already on BlogLovin' so I can go check out your blog!

BlogLovin'


Yappy Birthday to My Husband!



Kraft Cardstock Micheals
Bazzill polka dots cardstock
Spellbinders nestability
All other cardstock from my scraps drawers!

Have a great Sunday!