Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Memory Box Thanks








Thank You



Spellbinders border die
Spellbinders oval dies
Memory Box Birdcage Die
Memory Box birds die
pattern paper printed from my Cricut Imagine Machine
Branch and leaf Die MFTSTAMPS Die-Namics
Stickles on birds
foam squares

WOW I used a lot of dies on this card! Do you think I am obsessed? Again these are borrowed dies, so sadly I have to give them back! I am entering this into one on the NSD challenges at Shop Pumpkin Spice Things with Wings!
Simon Says Stamp handwritten thanks Sentiment

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Nana said...

Lovely card.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Cheryl said...

Beautiful! I love your design and the sweet bird cage.

Thank you for joining my "Things with Wings" challenge.