Thursday, May 02, 2013

Pretty Pink Posh 10 Minute Craft Dash







Happy Birthday





CTMH Chantilly Paper Pack
CTMH Stamp Sets
D1546 Frame Flair
D1514 Just a Number
CTMH INK Z2193 cotton candy
CTMH INK Z2195 Lagoon
CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge
Pg.55 for butterfly and shift layer
pg. 51 for shape for flair stamp.
CTMH Glitter Gems
CTMH Cardstock
Cotton Candy Card Base
White
Champagne


As always a fun challenge and I did with this much remaining of my 10 min! Whew!



Hope you'll play along! Now I am off to make 12 more for swapping with my CTMH team!

Have a great Day! Thanks for leaving me comments , I truly read and appreciate each and everyone!

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Paulina said...

BEAUTIFUL use of the colors in the challenge, Lezlye! Those patterned papers and that beautiful butterfly all work together wonderfully.

Thank you so much for joining along in the 10 Minute Craft Dash. So happy to read you enjoy my challenge!

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous card Lezlye - love your butterfly.
So glad you joined in the fun at the 10 Minute Craft Dash - hope to see you again soon :)

cassie said...

wonderful card!
Thanks for joining us at the 10 Minute Craft Dash - hope you join us again soon!